Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The question is what don’t I want to change?  I would love to change my house with a newer and nicer one but that isn’t going to happen anytime soon.  I would love to change my rosy cheeks because they make me look red in the face and I don’t like that they turn purple when I run…people think I’m dying.  I wish I could change people’s minds when I think they are doing something stupid. I wish I could change my trombone to a nice, new shiny one. There are so many things to list, it could take me a while. So without further ado, I would like to change my hand bag. I bought this bag in Tijuana, Mexico. I thought I liked it but the more I use it the more annoyed I get with it.  The magnets don’t hold so the outside flaps keep flapping when I walk and it drives me nuts.  I just can’t seem to find the perfect bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment