Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My new lime green iPod Nano has made a huge impact on my life. It is a life saver with my busy time at work. I can blast classical music while I calculate, foot and cross foot thousands of numbers.  It also makes running fun…if that is possible. I love that I can jam to my tunes while running laps at the track and the little man inside the Nano tells me how far I’ve gone, how long I’ve been working out and what my current pace is (which is usually exaggerated and makes me happy).  But it really makes me push myself.  It also is a pedometer so I can tell how many steps I do a day. And not only that, I can hook it up to my car so I can listen to what I want to while I drive.  It was the best 2011 Black Friday purchase. I LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment