Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sorry Angie! Let me start out by saying there is never a dull moment being your friend and living with you for all those years was a blast.   They were really the best times; young, free and fun.  But considering I’ve had very few run-ins with the law, well just one actually, and you were involved, that makes you the person I did the most messed up things with.  As most of my friends and family are well aware of the Domino’s Pizza sign incident, I won’t go into details.  There are other stories that fortunately didn’t have police involvement.  But there were some with bouncers and such that rank as fond memories.  I’m not going to share anymore to save both of us from embarrassment.  You know what they are. Thanks for making me have fun…be it legal or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment