Beth's Graduation

Friday, June 8, 2012

I love 2 day work weeks.  Tuesday was my "Monday" and Wednesday was my "Friday."  But next week is going to be tough.  5 days. I don't know if I can do that. LOL!

Wednesday after work we went down to Mankato for Beth's Graduation Party.  The menu included waffles, root beer floats and cake.  It was good. Danielle even came by for some food. It was nice to see her again.  We got home around 10.

We took Thursday off.  Swirl had to go to the vet for dental work.  That was an expensive bill...ouch!  And now we have to pill him for the next 10 days.  Oh that is so much fun.  Eric wraps him in a blanket and picks him up then I try to stuff the pill in his mouth without getting my fingers bit. I'm not sure who has the harder job.

Beth's graduation was last night too. After we got home from the vet, we drove down to DJ's house to meet the rest of the family.  Eric's parents came to town for the graduation. The ceremony was outside and shocking was only an hour long since there was over 230 in her class. It is amazing.  I got some good pictures.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment