Ring, Ring, Ring…Hello Metabolism…where the hell are you?

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I’m very frustrated.  I’m so mad I actually kicked the scale this morning.  And I don’t mean a little kick…I literally kicked it into the wall. I think Eric is a little afraid of me now.  Eric has threatened to take my scale away (if it still works after I kicked). Why was I so mad?  Well, let me tell you.  After running the 6 miles on Saturday, I followed that up with 3 miles of running Sunday morning and over a 2 mile walk Sunday night.  Last night I spent 30 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes on the stationery bike.  Not only did I do all that exercise and burn all those calories, I have pretty much limited my diet to around 1500 calories.  This morning when I weighed myself I gained weight.  WTF!  I admit it, I do what everybody says don’t do, I weigh myself every day.  I have to, if I don’t I lose all accountability and eat all I want and that isn’t good either.  I need to know every day and it isn’t just every day, it is multiple times a day.  I guess I’m obsessive compulsive.  I have an illness.  But really if Eric took my scale away, I think that would be more devastating to me then gaining weight after pounding all those miles this weekend.  So I’m very frustrated.  Ring, Ring, Ring…Hello Metabolism…where the hell are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment