Day 60 - A picture of something you’re excited about

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I’m excited for a lot of things.  I’m excited that this is the last day of the 60 day challenge.  But that isn’t a very nice to thing to be excited about.  I guess the thing that I’m always excited about is my future travels.  This summer we are doing 3 or 4 trips.  The first one is in about a month. We are going to Atlanta for an extended weekend over Memorial Day.  I’m excited to see Coca-Cola World, CNN, Olympic Park and a Braves game at Turner Field (top picture). We are planning on seeing Eric’s Uncle and Aunt (they live 2 hours away).  In June, we are going on a baseball road trip. We are following the Twins to Pittsburgh (middle picture) and Cincinnati (bottom picture).  In July we are making our annual voyage to Rapid City.  In September we are going on a trip that is yet to be determined.  Couple of ideas we are throwing around are Iceland or Vegas again.  Don’t really know yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment