Day 52 - A picture of your favorite sport

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh another hard one.  I like playing and watching most sports.   I love playing volleyball, softball and tennis.  But my favorite overall sport is baseball. I seriously begin the spring training countdown about 30 seconds after the last pitch of the World Series. I hope someday I can get to spring training in Fort Meyers, FL, but the timing doesn’t comply with my work schedule. I dream about my retirement, selling cotton candy at Twins games while working on my tan. One can dream, right?  This year we are going to see the Twins play in Cincinnati and Pittsburgh and we are also planning a trip to Atlanta to see the Braves. I love the Twins, even when they suck and I’m sure this year will be another failure of a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment