Day 48 - A picture of your favorite actress/actor

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Well this is an easy one…I love a lot of actress/actors.  Recently it has been Matthew Rhys.  I still have great fondness for Colin Firth and Maggie Smith. But above them all it is JUDI DENCH!  I fell in love with her when Eric introduced me to “As Time Goes By.”  (Another decision that Eric regrets to this day.  Haha.) The one good thing is I will go with Eric to see the James Bond movies because she is M. Anyways, Eric and I travelled to London in 2009 to see her in a play and I got to meet her afterwards.  I’m not really a stage door stalker but we ran into this woman, Elizabeth, from Chicago.  She had meet Judi before and she was invited up to her dressing room.  Elizabeth told us to stick around the back stage door and we could meet her when she came out. She even asked Judi when she came out if she would take a picture with me.  She said absolutely! She asked where we were from and thanked us for traveling so far.  A really amazing person, especially considering it was raining! She was truly a lovely person.  How Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment