Is there Doctor Who Anonymous ("DWA")?

Sunday, January 29, 2012

For the past week I've been blogging daily my 60 photo challenge.  So this is just a random blog about life. Not much has happen this past week.  Eric and I have been working long hours at work. As typically happens in January and  February, I worked yesterday.  After that I drove down to La Crosse to meet my Mom, Mike, Nancy and Greg for dinner.  It is Nancy's birthday tomorrow so we celebrated it last night.  I also got to check out my sister's new place. It is very nice and large.  It look nice.  I spent the night at Mom's house and she had to go to work at 8am this morning so I came home early. It was so nice to see Eric. It seems silly but I missed him. This is going to be a long 18 months. 
I decided Eric should show off his Doctor Who collection.  So here you go.  This is what many years of collecting Doctor Who looks like.  Granted the big "toys" are all Birthday/Christmas for me. I know I'm feeding the addiction.  I wonder if there is DWA (Doctor Who Anonymous).  

No comments:

Post a Comment