Day 3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

Wednesday, January 25, 2012


This is a lame one for day 3; it is not really that personal and to pick just one is unfair, so I bent the rules and picked my top 5. I love British Comedies, I think they are so funny, but unlike many Americans, I actually get their humor. I own a lot of them and they are usually the first thing I grab when nothing is on TV. “As Time Goes By”, “Are You Being Served?”, “Coupling”, and “Keeping Up Appearances” are my standard favorites and usually can be seen on PBS. Recently though I’ve been on a Brothers & Sisters kick. I just discovered the show in December (of course it is now cancelled). I have watched all 109 episodes at least twice and I’m cycling through them again. I watch it on the way to work, on the way home from work (thankfully I have a long commute) and any chance I get at home. I can’t help it; I love the story and the cast, especially Matthew Rhys. I can’t get enough of him...dark hair, blue eyed, gorgeous body and he is Welsh so he has that brilliant accent I can’t resist (so I guess I’m not completely getting away from the Brits). Yum! Watch out Eric, I have a new love in my life. Just kidding!


No comments:

Post a Comment