Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Saturday, January 28, 2012

This is kind of a hard one and I actually thought a lot about it.  There are many people I’d love to trade places with for the day.  I could be selfish and obviously choose somebody who is rich and famous. I’d love to spend their money but would I want to put up with the paparazzi?  Nope.  I could say Obama so I could fix what is wrong with this world but I really don’t know how to fix the mess we are in and to be honest, I wouldn’t want to spend time with his wife Michelle.  So nope, not him either.  I could say Kate Middleton or Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge as she is known but that would be horrible too.  I hate nylons, dresses and high heels…that would not suit me at all. And Prince William…really?  No way. Then there are the people who make a difference in the world like Mother Teresa for instance, but she is dead so I wouldn’t want to switch places with her.  And some would say “I want to be that poor, hungry, nameless woman in Africa, struggling to feed her starving children.”  And I can safely so nope I’m not going to do that. I would love to help her but I would not want to be her. So after all this thinking I came up with the logical answer.  Swirl, our naughty cat.  He has 10 hours of alone time daily and all he does is sleep in the sun, venture around the hidden escapes of our house, eat expensive food and cause trouble on a routine basis.  I want to be naughty again.  He has no worries. What a purrfect life. (But I refuse to lick myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment