Family Weekend

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dylan and Greta

It turned into a family weekend for me.  Yesterday we had our Bisek Family party at Uncle Jack’s house.  It was fun as always.  Eric had class all day Saturday so he missed all the festivities. I got to meet my cousin’s little Greta. She was born in May and she is a cutie.  I got a nice picture of Dylan holding her.  He was a little freaked what do you think?  Also there was my mom’s sister, Aunt Grace.  Actually she was the first person I saw and I said “Grace! What are you doing here? You are not a Bisek.”  I thought for a second I went to the wrong house.  It was nice to see everybody.  The food was good and I kicked some butt in cards, Dirty Clubs. I won the first game...$2.50.  It helped that my mom had two bucks and Grace had three. Hahaha.  The next game though I had four bucks and lost $1.25…but on a positive note I came $1.25 ahead.  Not bad when playing cards with Biseks.  You never win with them, they play ruthlessly.
We spent today with DJ and Abbie.  Abbie had a track and field clinic at University of St. Thomas in St. Paul.  So we spent most of the day in their brand new indoor track facility.  It is awesome.  After the clinic there was an actual track meet.  She ran the 55 meters and the 200 meters. After that we went to Snuffy’s Malt Shop.  A St. Paul Tradition.  I’m shocked Eric didn’t have a malt.  He said it was too cold.  He is such a pussy.   After dinner they went home.  Abbie is driving now!!!  She has only had her permit for a week but she drove up to our house too.  I have a feeling she will get her license before Beth. 
Overall it was a great weekend.  I didn’t have to work, I got to see family both days, enjoyed great food and in between all that I watched many episodes of Brothers and Sisters...my newest obsession.  I love Matthew Rhys.  He is so gorgeous and he is Welsh!  Watch out Eric! 

Matthew Rhys

No comments:

Post a Comment