Rip currents are fun

Monday, September 6, 2010

September 6, 2010 - 8:00 PM ET
Oh so sleepy. Today was great. I love the ocean! The waves were very high. There were rip current warnings and I could definitely feel the current tugging me away. It was fun! And I certainly learned a lesson last year and wore a shirt so I wouldn't get burned. I got a little on my neck so it was a good thing I wore the shirt. We spend most of the day in the ocean and pools at the hotel. Around 4pm we went to Boardwalk at the Beach and played 36 holes of mini golf in the blazing sun. It was hot! After that we made a trip to Wal-Mart for new swim trunks for Eric. It was quite exciting...we saw two young pretty Lindsay Lohan-type girls getting arrested for shoplifting. Handcuffed behind their back and everything. Cool! They had pink purses....need I say more? We came back to the resort to chill out for a while. Eric has to watch the Season Finale of Secret Life of the American Teenager...he loves this show. Then we are going out for more mini golf. Eric loves mini golf...

No comments:

Post a Comment