Arctic Blast

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Welcome to 2014!  I know I already ran a 5K this year but...

This mid-week vacation has messed with my head.  Thursday and Friday were working days. I was screwed up both days. Thursday felt like Monday and Friday didn't feel like Friday but at least I remembered to wear jeans. And today feels like Sunday.

After work on Friday we went to Hoolihan's for my free birthday meal. It was delicious but I was too stuffed to run afterwards. I can't make a habit of this....I need to get my miles in to reach my goal!

This morning I went for a nice 4 mile run...inside.  I have a feeling I'll be running inside for a while.  It is freaking cold outside. Nothing exciting to report. My time was on par with my 5K race time which is good considering I went an extra mile.

After that Danielle and Bradley came up and we drove over to Uncle Jack's for the Bisek Christmas.   The food was good and I won $1 playing Dirty Clubs.  So that was cool.

Speaking of cold, at work on Friday there were numerous emails sent out to us telling us to take our laptops home with us this weekend and work from home on Monday.  Most of the members on my team did just that. I, on the other hand, am a pioneer woman and I stick with my man.  He has to come go to work and so will I. Here is the forecast for the next few days.  Very balmy!


Training Recap

Pounds lost: 22 (I'm still at 22...frustrating!)
Miles ran in 2014: 7.2 (only 392.8 miles left to go)
Mileage:
Week 15:  Swim = 0 miles;  Bike = 0 miles;  Run = 8.6 miles;   Total =  8.6 miles
Week 16:  Swim = 0 miles;  Bike = 0 miles;  Run = 7.2 miles;   Total =  7.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment