50 Miles

Friday, January 31, 2014

Well I have achieved my first goal of the year, 50 miles in January.  I didn’t think I’d get there a few weeks ago when I took 4 days off in a row.  And then I had the IT band thing last week so I couldn’t do my normal Saturday long run so I thought it was in serious doubt.  But I ran 3 miles on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday which left only ¾ of a mile for today.  Easy…right?  Well I’m not feeling the best.  My eyes are in so much pain, I didn’t even wear my contacts today.  And my body just overall aches. I’m not sure why…I hope I’m not getting sick. :( I also wanted to run today so I could get the Chinese New Years and Gold Trophy (50 mile).



So here is my month preview.  16 runs with an average distance of 3.2 miles.  My pace was ok. I would like to get faster.  I’m not sure if I’ll get to 50 in February.  You know 3 less days and all.




















Training Recap
Miles ran in 2014: 51.26 miles (only 348.74 miles left to go)
Week 20 Mileage:      Swim =   0 miles;   Bike =   0 miles; Run =  14 miles; Total =   14 miles
Total Mileage so far:  Swim = 11 miles;   Bike = 68 miles; Run = 182 miles; Total = 261 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment