A Night in Rochester

Friday, November 15, 2013

Wednesday night, after work, Eric and I drove down to Rochester to see Dan and Libby (and DJ and kids too).  We had a dinner and spent the night just hanging out and talking.  Sadly, Dan was at Mayo clinic to see another oncologist for a second opinion on his bladder cancer. After being cancer free for over a year, Dan's bladder cancer returned and spread into other parts of the body. He plans to start treatment for his cancer, including chemotherapy when he gets back. So we are praying he does well with the aggressive chemo.   It was a long night as we didn’t leave Rochester until 10:30pm so we didn’t get home until after midnight.  It was a tough day yesterday at work.  Here is the whole crew...minus me.

Also this week…
Sunday I went for a 3.5 mile run and felt pretty good. The weather was prefect. After that I took the Greg and Celeste’s Christmas pictures in the same park I went running.  Wow did it get cold in that short time!  We were freezing!  After that we Eric and I pretty much just lounged around the rest of the day.


Monday was pretty boring.  After work we worked out and that was about it.  Tuesday was volleyball.  Again we only had 4 so I got a good work out.  And last night was band.  Eric watched my friend, Jenny’s kids so she could go to band too.  They love him.  So that is about it from here.  I’m so happy it is Friday!  I’m planning on swimming tonight.  :)

Starting tomorrow, I’m going to be busy!!  We are driving down to Wisconsin tomorrow and then Monday, Mom and I start our whirlwind trip to Branson.  5 shows in 4 days plus driving.  Should be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment