Vikings 5K

Wednesday, October 5, 2016


Me and 5,000 of my closest friends ran from Lake Street to the new Viking stadium. It was a great day for a run. The weather was perfect the course was flat, I should of had a stellar day. But it was a week after a half marathon so I wasn't quite ready for a 5k race. My first two miles were great. Both were under 12 minutes. Mile 3 was a bit of a challenge but still under 12:30. I had a nice fast sprint to the finish. My overall time 37:32. My overall pace was under 12. That always makes me happy! I finished in the bottom 35%. After the run, we toured the Vikings locker room. Raided the food line and went home. I also had a classic moment on the Vikings plaza...my phone slipped out of my running pouch and of course it landed face down on the concrete. Shattered. ARGH! Not cool!














No comments:

Post a Comment