TC van Gogh

Saturday, October 13, 2012

What a busy week at work!  It is quarter end which means I'm already busy but on top of that I'm a Care Captain for the Employee Giving Campaign.  Basically I'm a cheerleader and events coordinator. My job is to cheer people to give money to the charity of their choice and the company will match.  I'm not much of a cheerleader but I'm one heck of an events coordinator.  We had a Putting Contest and a Snack Shack (aka the 19th hole).  It was very successful.  So on top of my normal quarter end craziness, I had to do these events too.

Also this week...
Tuesday was the first volleyball game for the season.  And we had a double header. And we only had 5 players. It was so much fun.  We finished the day 5-3.  I was so sore Wednesday and Thursday. I'm normally sore after the first night of volleyball, but add a double header the soreness was twice as much.  I'm getting old.

TC van Gogh...
So on Thursday my coworker, Steve, wanted me to come help him.  Alice told him I like krackle so he threw two mini candy bars over the cube wall as a bribe to come help him.  It scared the heck out of me!  One of the krackles hit my TC Bear bobble head.  This is what happened to him. (If you haven't noticed, TC's left ear is missing.)  He shall now be known as TC van Gogh (like Vincent...left ear...get it?) TC has had a rough life.  Right after we got him, Evelyn broke off his body from his feet. Super glue did the trick, we will see if super glue will work on his ear.

Amtrak, how unreliable you are...
The only reason I'm up so early on a Saturday is because we are suppose to be picking up Beth at the Amtrak station in St. Paul.  Her train was suppose to get in at 7am.  But since Amtrak is so unreliable, the train is delayed 2 and half hours. I should have seriously slept in. I know that Amtrak is unreliable, I wish I was still sleeping and not blogging. ZZZZ.......

No comments:

Post a Comment