I'm shedding corn

Sunday, October 21, 2012

The annual corn maze weekend has come and gone.  It was such a beautiful day.  We got through the maze in record time. This year's theme is Minnesota Corn.  It was so corny.  After that we checked out the exotic animals.  There was a baby giraffe, kangaroos, owl, camels, lemurs, etc... We watched the animal show where we saw a skunk, some random animal from texas, a kikachu and an owl.  We finally jumped into the shelled corn pit.  I think that is my favorite thing.  It just feels so weird on your skin.  We did the traditional burying of the bodies.  Danielle and Bradley were wrestling too.  I'm still shedding corn. We went to Chili's afterward for lunch and I left a trail of shelled corn to the bathroom. LOL! All in all it was a good time...but me missed Dylan, Nancy and Greg. (more on that later)

Yesterday, Mom and Mike came up early in the morning. We went for lunch at Pizza Ranch and then went to the apple orchard and shopping. It was fun.  After 4:30 Mass, we meet Greg, Celeste and Evelyn at Turtles for some dinner.  It was good as always.  They all came to our house after dinner for mom's amazing caramel apple cheesecake. It was so good.  They hung around until 8.  Mom, Mike, Eric and I went Cosmic bowling after. that. We all sucked but it was so much fun.  I broke 100 in the last game.  

So earlier this week, I got a call that Dylan was having emergency surgery.  His appendix.  Poor guy.  So unfortunately Dylan, Nancy and Greg couldn't come up.  It was too bad but understandable.

Nothing else new from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment