Curse of Candy Crush

Monday, April 1, 2013

So this weekend we went to my Mom’s house for Easter. We went down Friday and came back yesterday.  It was a nice weekend for the most part. Saturday we went to Aunt Grace’s and played cards.  Saturday night Mike, Mom, Eric and I went out to eat at Wasons for Tylor’s birthday.  Most of his family was there...except for his Mom and sister. I had a good time…it was very interesting, I learned a lot!

So Friday night, Mom wanted me to try getting to the next level on the Candy Crush game on Facebook. She has been at Level 35 for a while now.  Prior to this I never played this game and actually was getting tired of all the posts about it on Facebook. It seems everybody is playing this game. Well I played it over and over and never succeed…but that fueled my addiction to this game. I started my own game.  It is now on my iPad and phone so that I can have access to it at all times.  I’m playing it constantly. Over the last 3 days I have gotten to Level 33.  I’ve been stuck there since yesterday.  Boy is this frustrating. I don’t know how Mom got past this level. It is horrible. The other annoying thing about this game is you can only have 5 lives at any one point.  So if you fail at the level 5 times in a row, you have to wait until you get more lives.  It takes 30 minutes to get a life so you are stuck waiting 20-25 minutes before you can play again. Well I can’t just sit around waiting, I downloaded “Bejewel” and “4 Pics 1 Word” too so that I can play those in the meantime.  So now every time I have a free moment, I’m playing the game.   It’s a good thing I don’t like alcohol…I would have been an alcoholic a long time ago the way I get stuck on addictions.  If you are curious…this is what the level I’m on looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment