Weekend randomness

Sunday, November 17, 2019

We had a weekend at home!!! It doesn’t happen very often so we had to enjoy it.

Wallpaper sucks!
I spent Saturday morning trying to remove the wallpaper border in our bedroom. After 16 years, I’m sick of the roses. Haha!

Grab Bag Sale
We started our shopping with a Grab Bag sale at Run N Fun in Burnsville. We scored two pairs of running shoes, one for Eric and one for my mom, a vest, hooded long sleeve, some sports bras, a swimsuit for Danielle and running pants and shorts for Eric and it cost us $150.



Lunch!
We stopped at my favorite Chinese restaurant for lunch, Chinese Gourmet in Burnsville. We have been going there for almost 18 years.  It was delicious as always. They have the best egg rolls!

The Mall
We ventured to the EP mall to go to Scheels. Brooks released their new holiday running shoes and I really want them. Eric got last years holiday shoes, this year I wanted them!
Snowmen!!!!

Home Depot
Next stop was Home Depot for paint. We have been on a painting binge lately. We started in the upstairs bathroom which is now Doctor Who themed.

Next room was the spare bedroom. We took the teddy bear border down and painted over the boring white. Trust me, this is a different blue color.

Eric said we could not paint our bedroom blue so I went for green. This is a weird color choice for me but it is growing on me. 

We have one wall done and slow making our way around the room. 

Testing
I had to do some testing for work last night. I had to make sure that I could log in to one of software programs. The problem is the update wasn’t starting until 10pm so I had to log into my computer and wait for the go ahead to test. That was a new experience for me.  That made it a late night. 

8 miles!
This morning, (well it really was afternoon since I slept in until 9 (what!?!)) I went for a nice long run. I did pretty good. I really need to get in training mode again so I can have better races. This year hasn’t been that great. 

The Crown
I had a long list of things to do after my run but then I realized The Crown’s newest season was released this weekend. So my to-do list became a to-don’t list. Haha. I got through three episodes and Eric came home from working at RVR and immediately put on Christmas movies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment