Thanksgiving 2019

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Our festivities started Wednesday. Mom came up on Tuesday because of the impending snowstorm. Good thing too because we got 9 inches Tuesday overnight. I had to clean off two cars Wednesday morning Eric and Mom.

Cookies!
Mom and I made cut out cookies on Wednesday while Eric was at work. It was fun. I haven't had much luck before but these turned out pretty good.

 

 

Buca and Lights!
We had lunch at Panera and mom got a hair cut after wards. We came home to relax and I made an apple pie. When Eric got home we went to Buca for dinner and surprised my mom with a trip to the Christmas Light show. She had a fun evening.




 

Racing!
Thursday morning we ran the Turkey Day 5K in Minneapolis. It is 7 years in a row that I have ran a race on Thanksgiving Day.  My first two miles were great but mile 3 sucked and brought my time down. :(
 


Dinner with the Dobies!
After the race we headed down to the Dobie's house for lunch. We picked up DJ on the way. We had a great time with good food and fun games. We got to dance the Shark song with Blake. We stuck around until almost 7pm. And then he ate some Doritos. LOL!

 

  

  

Mom's pies!
Mom forgot her pies in her car so when we got home we had some leftovers and pie.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment