Happy Valentine’s Day!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine’s Day!  We had a nice dinner at Turtle’s restaurant.  That was the excitement of the day.  Turtle’s isn’t very romantic…but what am I saying.  Eric and romantic never get used in the same sentence.

This morning was rough.  The traffic was terrible, the roads were icy and we saw 3 accidents.  We got to Eric’s work place 15 minutes late which means I had to take the bus from his work place.  But I had a 20 minute wait so I went inside Eric’s work place to stay warm.  The ladies he works with were really giving him crap that he should have taken me downtown. And that he wasn’t a nice husband. LOL!  They harassed him all morning.  But truth be told, it was a nasty walk to the bus stop.  The sidewalk wasn’t cleaned off so it was packed ice and snow.  The bus was 5 minutes late and it sat idle for 5 minute while the bus drivers swapped out.  I got to work an hour late.  Oh well. 

This week has been odd.  Sunday was a big storm, rain, snow, sleet…all the good stuff.  Monday the Pope announced he was going to resign effective February 28. Yes, he is resigning.  Here is a cute cartoon I found on facebook…it is hilarious.


Tuesday was Mardi Gras. We celebrated by going to Don Pablo's. It was delicious.  After that I had a volleyball doubleheader. We only had 5 players but we won 6 out of 7 games. We were on fire! Wednesday was Ash Wednesday.  Eric met me for Mass.  As always, we went swimming.

That’s about it from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment