Corn Maze Weekend

Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm so excited for this weekend. It is the annual Sever's Corn Maze/Lasagna Weekend. My whole family comes up for the corn maze and I always make my awesome lasagna. I look forward tho this weekend every year. It is so much fun. The shelled corn pit is my favorite. It is such a fun sensation sinking in corn. I reminds me of the farm.

This fall has been so great. The weather has been amazing. It was in the 80's a few weeks back. The last two have been very nice too. We haven't had anything going on for the last 3 weekends. I love being done with school and having my weekends back. I never realized it until now how much going to school on weekends sucked.

Volleyball started again. It is so much fun to play again. I really missed it last year. Well nothing else is new.

No comments:

Post a Comment