Christmas Celebrations

Monday, December 25, 2023

 I hosted Christmas Eve Dinner at our house. DJ, Allista and Bailey came over for Ham, Cheesy Potatoes and pie. I was feeling awful. I started feeling sick on Friday (12/22). I struggled through tamales and Sever's lights on Saturday (12/23).  So for Christmas Eve I started the food and then crashed on the couch the rest of the day. Reba and Finn were waiting patiently for dinner.  The rest of them played games all night. I capped off the evening with marathon of Sister Wives.  Christmas Day I was feeling better but Eric was hit with the sickness. We went to Christmas Mass and then I went to New Ulm to spend the day with Danielle and her in-laws. I had a blast. The food was great and we played cards for hours. I had a great day.






No comments:

Post a Comment