Patrick Eagan Park

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Eric had a soccer game in Eagan last night so I tagged along to get in a hill workout. Eagan has amazing hills...or horrible hills...depending on how you look at it. I was planning on running some but when I saw what the trails were really like at the Patrick Eagan Park, I changed my mind. I'm not a trail runner.  It was a hard hike. It was very warm and humid, a storm was brewing too. There was downed trees in the a few spots that I had to work around. I did about 2.5 miles in the park and then did a loop around back to the soccer fields. It started to rain pretty good on my way back to the car.  I even saw a fox so that was cool.  I got back to the car just in time to miss the downpour. Boy did it downpour!  Eric was caught in that. I was safely in the car. Haha! After that I went for a loop around the neighborhood to get in 6.35 miles.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment