Mpls Halloween 5K

Saturday, October 29, 2022

We ran the Minneapolis Halloween 5K this morning. As usual this is one of my fastest race of the year. The weather was perfect…sunny and 45 degrees. It was a amazing. There were a lot of costumes. I went as a race course volunteer. Hahaha. (My only orange shirt is the Mankato marathon volunteer shirt).

Mile one went pretty good. I had a bit of shin pain. But the knee held up pretty good. Mile 2 has the hill up the bridge. I fought back to get a decent time on this mile. I was blocked at the water stop by 3 inflatable costumes. They were blocking the way and I couldn’t get around them. Right before the Stone Arch bridge my calf seized up and I had to limp along for a while. 



When we got home, Eric did his usual putting the medal on Reba. She said it was a rough race. 😂




No comments:

Post a Comment