TC 10 Mile

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Eric had a great run. Me not so much, especially the last half. First 5 miles were as expected. But I was stupid and thought to myself I didn’t need any fuel for just 10 miles and drank too much water at mile 5 to curve my hunger and that failed. It made my stomach upset and I was still hungry. I tried running best I could. That is the last time I think to myself it is ONLY 10 miles. Haha! 

I was so hungry that immediately after I crossed the finish line and got my medal, I went to the table of mixed fruit/peaches. I grabbed a container of peaches opened it up and chugged it. Eric tried to give me a spoon and I said I don't need that. The funny thing is I don't like peaches!  I was so hungry, I didn't care. We went into the Champions tent (ie. we run a lot of their races so we get special privileges) and had a bagel, breakfast burrito and a chicken Caesar wrap...oh and a Mountain Dew. I don't drink a lot of pop so that was a rare thing for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment