Pope-less

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Welcome March!  It came in like a lamb…Easter is the last weekend. Does that mean snow for Easter?  Gosh I hope not!

This week was good.  We got all the stuff filed that need to be. That is a huge relief. Now we move on to the other year end things.  So the work isn’t done yet.   I’m still not sure what is going on with me yet. I’ve heard rumors, I hate rumors. Hopefully I’ll find out soon. Tomorrow is last day for my VP. We are taking her out to lunch and then a happy hour afterwards.  It will be a sad day.

Besides work, nothing much is going on.  Yesterday we went to the Mall of America with Greg, Celeste and Evelyn.  Today Eric has his soccer clinic in St. Paul and I have a clothing party at my co-worker house in Maplewood. It works out great because we can carpool.

So we are officially Pope-less. He retired on Thursday.  So you all better watch out! The entire flock is out wandering around without guidance, who knows what we will get up to? Since it is March and they are voting for a new Pope, somebody came up with a tournament line up like the NCAA Sweet Sixteen, except it is the Sweet Sistine.


No comments:

Post a Comment