The start of something new

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Because our life is so boring right now I decided to start a blog. Why? Why not? Everybody is doing it. Our lives right now are pretty boring. I'm working a ton, 'tis the season. Thankfully I didn't have to work today. Hooray! Working Saturdays during January and February really suck but what sucks even more is having a 3 1/2 hour class Sunday morning and 3 1/2 hour class Monday night too. Needless to say it is struggle to get anything done. Work, Homework, Sleep, repeat. Enough with the gripping. Good news! I was awarded St. Catherine's University Business Administration Department - Outstanding Student for 2010-2011. The award dinner is in a month. I'm happy but I'm reserving my excitement until I actually graduate. Right now I'm suffering from Super Senioritus which is really bad considering I'm taking two classes. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment