Day 42 - A picture of your dream house

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I really don’t have a dream house.  I just want something bigger and newer than my current house.  I really don’t want anything too big, I have hard enough time to keep my tiny house clean.   Actually my dream house would probably be a farm in the country with a white picket fence, a beautiful red barn with a white silo and an old farmhouse with a wrap-around porch with a swing   I want a beautiful Koi pond in the back yard and I want to surrounded by fields of green.  I want a Beagle named Banjo, a Golden Retriever named Swisher, a clowder of barn cats (I bet you didn’t know that was the name for a group of cats!) and other assorted farm animals.  (If this looks farm looks familiar it is the one you can see from the Minnesota Arboretum.)

No comments:

Post a Comment