Day 39 - A picture of your favorite movie

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I have many favorite movies. It seems like most of them star Judi Dench or Colin Firth.  I love both of them. I have some old-time favorites like Animal House, Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Caddyshack.  But my most favorite movie that I could watch over and over again and it actually made me consider being a truck driver as a child is Smokey and the Bandit.  It is silly I know but that is it. I love the movie’s song Eastbound and Down by Jerry Reed. It is the first song I listen to when I go running (followed by Convoy another great trucker song).   Burt Reynolds, Sally Field, Jackie Gleason, a Trans Am, an adorable basset hound and a big rig full of bootleg brew.  What is there not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment