Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at

Monday, February 13, 2012

There are so many things I wish I was better at.  I’m kind of a jack-of-all-trades; I can do a little bit of everything.  I can play a lot of instruments but none of them really well.  I wish I could play the trombone better. I love to draw, paint and mold clay but I don’t have any masterpieces and I wish I was more creative. I love to bake but I can’t cook, I wish I could cook better. I can (and love to) play a lot of sports like tennis, basketball, volleyball, softball, etc…but I can’t play any of them that well.  I would love to enhance my game. My problem is I don’t have the attention span to dedicate so much time to one thing.  If I did, I could probably get better but I get too antsy or bored.   But the one thing that I wish I was better at above all right now is running.  I’ve been on this running kick (again) but I just can’t run faster or longer.  It is very discouraging when the old guy (and I mean OLD) laps you. I’m working on it but like everything else, I’ll get bored with it and move on to something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment