Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I love all types of music.  My favorites are classical, classic rock and polka. I really don’t like country or rap, but I tolerate them.  If you consult my iPod, the Beetles dominate my song line up but that isn’t hard, how many hits did they have?  I like the Beetles but I’m not sure if they are my favorite band.  I have to really be in the mood for them. My always go-to music for most situations, especially at work is classical.  If I’m in a dark somber mood, I go with “Mozart’s Requiem” or “Adagio for Strings”.  Rachmaninoff's "Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini" always makes me happy.  But usually though it is Tchaikovsky that I love. “1812 Overture,” “The Nutcracker” and “Piano Concerto No. 1 in B-Flat Minor, Op. 23” to name a few.  So he is my favorite music artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment