Day 11- A picture of something you hate

Thursday, February 2, 2012

There aren't too many things I hate.  Broccoli, yes, Watermelon…yuck! My ex-sister-in-law…most definitely.  But the weirdest thing (as I have been told numerous times) that I hate is ice cream.  I’m not sure why I hate it.  Growing up with a family that loves it and husband that eats quarts at a time you would think I would love it too.  And growing up on a dairy farm in Wisconsin, it’s almost a cardinal sin to hate ice cream.  (Thankfully, I love cheese so I’m not completely shunned from my home state.) I don’t like the taste of it I guess, maybe the consistency, I’m really not sure.  It’s weird but I am not normal.  By the way, Eric was excited that today was “hate” day because he got to go to Dairy Queen for ice cream so I could get a picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment