Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Sunday, February 5, 2012

If I was drinker I could be clever and say Jim Beam or Jack Daniels but alas I’m not. Eric would say Doctor Who (I think I rank second or third after Doctor Who). There are a lot of people that I could never imagine my life without.  Obviously Eric but that is a given and since I’m sure Doctor Who rates higher than me, I’m not picking him…LOL!  And my mom and dad and the rest of my family. It is really hard to pick one and if I pick one person I could hurt other people’s feelings.  So nobody get mad at me but the person I could never imagine my life without has to be my “twin” Danielle.  We have some weird connection.  We have the same rosy cheeks, birth marks in the same spots, moles in the same spots and use to have this habit of show up wearing similar clothes without even discussing.  It is very bizarre. Love ya Danielle!

No comments:

Post a Comment