Waffles and Chocolates

Thursday, June 1, 2017

We packed up or bags and headed to the market for our fresh delicious waffles. These are the best waffles ever!  I was very happy to eat mine and part of Eric’s. 

After that we drove to the Chocolate factory to stock up on Kilos of chocolate. We made a quick stop at the house to repack our bags to fit our chocolates before heading to the airport.

We hugged Elizabeth good bye and made our way to our plane. The flight to Iceland was 3 hours and the flight from Iceland home was 6 hours. We had an hour layover in Iceland and boy is that airport a disaster when they have the gates so close to each other and all the flights were leaving within 30 minutes of each other. Nobody knew what line went where. We eventually go on the plane and we were on our way home. I was so glad to get back to the US. I had a great trip but I liked being home. We met DJ and Bonnie at our house and we went to Chipotle for dinner before they all left us and we were home along. Swirl would not leave my side all night. I think he truly missed us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment