Watch out world, I discovered Instagram!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

So I’ve viewed many other people’s photos on Instagram but I never signed up for it and didn’t have the app on my phone.  Instagram, for those of you who don’t know what this wonderful thing is, is a free photo-sharing program that allows users to take a photo, apply a cool digital filter to it and then share it on Facebook, Twitter and just about every other social networking website. It was launched in October 2010 but was only accessible to Apple stuff until April of this year. And how someone who loves to take photos like me has lived this long without is beyond me.  Well that changed today, I am now officially an Instragram user and I couldn’t be happier.

I am in love with this new app. I even had to take a little walk to the Stone Arch Bridge to snap a few shots and apply a retro filter so it looks way cool.  I didn’t really get much exercise on my walk as I wanted to snap photos of everything downtown.  There is so many cool things to see in Downtown Minneapolis. 

I applied it to the picture I took of Mom at the Fall Festival. I think it looks very cool.

So watch out World, I discovered Instagram and I’m in love.  You will see many more pictures from me.  I’m so excited! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment