Summer and Winter; Baseball and Soccer

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Summer
Well this has been some week. We had our first Twins game of 2023 on April 11th (my mom’s birthday). We played the Chicago White Sox. And the temperature was 80 degrees at first pitch!  It was such a beautiful night. The improvements look awesome. The scoreboard is huge! We got upgrade to section 117 which was a real treat. 

The game was so fun. I’m a big fan of the pitch clock. If our closer didn’t blow the save, we would have been done at 2 hours. But that’s ok because we went extra innings and saw a walk off bunt/error. A great way to cap off the night. Total game time was 2:23! We were home by 10pm which is good because we had to work the next day. I also got my first ever stamp in my MLB passport book. I wish I knew about this years ago…now we have to go back to all the ballparks again. πŸ˜‚

Winter 
After a 10 mile run (woo hoo!) on a treadmill (boo hoo) Eric, DJ, Alec and I went to the Minnesota Loons game. It was so cold and wet! So different from Tuesday’s baseball game. I bought a winter headband for my ears. I’m also glad I had hand warmers. The game was still fun but the stupid loons lost. πŸ˜”


Today, winter is back in full swing. πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜₯




No comments:

Post a Comment