Preparation!

Thursday, May 26, 2011






In less than 18 hours we will be on our way for our Gulf Coast Road Trip. How exciting...eh? It will be great. This trip is my reward for finishing my Accounting degree. I have officially graduated from St. Kates. The graduation ceremony was Sunday. It was very nice. I got my diploma cover and got my metal....hum I wonder where I put that. I got my final grade...an A of course. I finished with a 4.0 GPA for all my courses. How cool! Well it is time for bed. I have an early start with a 5:15am wake up call for my morning workout. Than I have to drive Eric to work, take my car the airport off site parking lot, take the shuttle to the airport, take the light rail train downtown, work for 4 hours, take a bus to the Shakopee park and ride and than pick Eric up from work. All that before the trip officially starts. Busy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment