Is it spring yet?

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Its almost spring but yet it is still only 1 degree outside. Overall this week has been great. Sunday was a snow day, we got over a foot of snow. Minnesota has such crazy weather, 3 weeks ago it was 20 below, 2 weeks ago it was 55 degrees, last week it snowed a bunch and now it is back to cold. The best part is I didn't have to go to work on Monday (Presidents' Day) and St. Kate's cancelled classes Monday. YAY!! What a great start to the week. Wednesday we filed our 10-K so the year end stress has lifted. We still have a ton of work to do but it is such a relief to get over that major hurdle. But the date I really can't wait for is May 22nd...only 85 days to go.

I have a very busy weekend ahead. Today we are having the Stayers over for dinner. We had a turkey in the freezer from Christmas so I figured it was time to cook it. Thanksgiving in February. Tomorrow I have class in the morning, another test, and then a CAbi party. So I'm taking advantage of a quiet morning at home, doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment